ETI Snow Hawk
AERIAL SNOW SENSOR FOR SURFACE SNOW & ICE
The ETI Snow Hawk is designed to work with a controller, contactor, boiler controller, zone valve or circulation pump, optimizing energy usage in heated snow/ice melting applications. The ETI Snow Hawk is also an excellent solution for building automation applications.
During dry or warm weather, the system’s heaters are turned off to save energy costs. The heaters are turned on only when snow and/ or ice is present, and kept on only long enough to ensure complete melting and drying. Temperature and time parameters are preset for optimum system performance.
- Automatic snow sensor for Hydronic and building automation snow and ice melting applications
- Slim design minimizes visual impact
- Mounts on 3⁄4” PVC conduit for easy installation
- Operates on safe low voltage power
- Simple five wire connections: 2 for power, 2 for dry contact output and 1 for user configurations
- Wire colors match commonly available cable for easier installation
- Convenient power-on self-test to verify proper sensor
- Made with UV-tolerant and corrosion-resistant materials for long life
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.