ETI Snow Owl
AERIAL SNOW SENSOR FOR SURFACE SNOW & ICE
ETI proudly introduces the ETI SNOW OWL Aerial Snow Sensor for surface snow and ice management systems.
The ETI SNOW OWL is designed to work with a controller or contactor, optimizing energy usage in heated snow/ice melting applications. The ETI SNOW OWL is also an excellent solution for building automation applications.
During dry or warm weather, the system’s heaters are turned off to save energy costs. The heaters are turned on only when snow and/ or ice is present, and kept on only long enough to ensure complete melting and drying. Temperature and time parameters can be varied within the ETI SNOW OWL, enhancing system performance in a given environment and application.
- Automatic snow sensor for reduced energy consumption in sidewalk, gutter/downspout snow and ice melting applications
- Slim design minimizes visual impact
- Mounts on 3⁄4” PVC conduit for easy installation
- Operates on safe low voltage power
- Simple three wire connections: 2 for power, 1 for signal output
- Wire colors match commonly available cable for easier installation
- Convenient power-on self-test to verify proper sensor
- Made with UV-tolerant and corrosion-resistant materials for long life
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.